T12 Bone Fracture

human anatomy,animal anatomy

T12 Bone Fracture. A compression fracture often results in a wedge-shaped vertebral body. The cutaneous dermatome representating the hip girdle and groin area is innervated by L1 spinal cord.

Vertebral Compression Fractures Injuries Poisoning Msd Manual Professional Edition
Vertebral Compression Fractures Injuries Poisoning Msd Manual Professional Edition from www.msdmanuals.com

Plain radiograph empty vertebral body sign. Lindsay et al reported that irrespective of bone density having 1 or more VCFs leads to a 5-fold increase in the patients risk of developing another vertebral fracture18 Other studies have also found that having 1 compression fracture increases the risk of another compression fracture by 5 fold and having 2 or more compression fractures increases the risk of having another fracture. A spinal fracture due to osteoporosis weak bones is commonly referred to as a compression fracture but can also be called a vertebral fracture osteoporotic fracture or wedge fracture.

Male out of shape 56 year old that allowed himself to gain 267lbs because of a compression fracture of the T12 five years ago.

T12 ends just above the hip girdle. Osteosarcoma is the bone tumor that most commonly affects children adolescents and young adults. Next thing I knew I had received my order. Breast bone - see Fracture sternum.